CALL FOR CURRICULUM CONSULTANCY PROPOSALS
Westline Education Group Co., Ltd (WEG) is committed to being the leading education provider in South East Asia. Today, WEG runs The Westline School and The Northline School which provide K-12 education using the Royal Government of Cambodia’s curriculum and English education. The Group also manages the Educational Development Institute offering education, business training, and research aiming to improve the capacity of educators, managers and young entrepreneurs in Cambodia.
WEG is seeking for Academic Consultant that can develop new curriculum of:
1. English based Primary
2. Young Learner and Adult English Program
3. Chinese Program.
So we wish to invite potential experienced consulting firms and/or consultants specializing in Curriculum Development and Consultancy to handle a project. The detailed TOR of this project can be found on our websites,
- · Must be a recognized consulting firm and/or consultant
- · Master degree of Educational management and curriculum development.
- · At least five- year experience in consulting and curriculum design
- · Ability and skill in training teaching methods and approaches
- · Proven work ability in an educational environment.
Interested consultants and/or consulting firms are requested to submit both technical proposal and financial proposal in soft and hard copy to Mr. Kong Samneang, Academic Director, by outlining proposed methodology, CVs of key team members, highlighted previous project work, and with a detailed breakdown of the proposed professional fees, using below address by June 26, 2015.
Address: The Westline School, Daun Penh Campus: #22, Street 51┴154, Sangkat Phsar Thmei III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnon Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: (855)71 344 9999/ (855)16 945 123